Saturday, March 1, 2008

Disclaimer

A clarification in response to some concerned comments from readers (all two of them):

I hereby reserve the right to wax melodramatic and employ hyperbole for rhetorical purposes. While the majority of what you read is true, I reserve the right to embellish that truth (to the point of falseness) as I see fit.

Because, let's be honest, dramatic writing is more interesting than dull and mundane, no? And I do what I want.

If I am truly, heart achingly sad or despaired I probably will let you know in a more direct way than writing about it in an obscure blog. For the most part you can assume that I'm alive and well, that I have ups and downs, and that I'll call you if I need you. And you can always call me if you need me. Word? Word.

1 comment:

Brian K said...

:)

i wonder who my counterpart is.